- [Watch] Disparity to Parity to Solidarity: Justice in International Trade & Ag Policy
- Revisiting Crisis by Design: Globalization
- Getting back to basics in Vina Del Mar
- China's dominance in the global meat market: the Chinese translation of the "Global Meat Complex"
- Where's the Fair Trade? Another contradiction in Trump's administration
- U.S.-Mexico relations should be based on fair trade, not xenophobia
Author Archives: Diane Warth
My 87-year-old mom suffers from organic dementia. She has lost the tolerance filter one cultivates over decades of assimilating ever-changing cultural trends. Expose her to overtly sexual and violent television programming and she will speak in tongues about the world. … Continue reading
On 9 April 2014 Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman & US Secretary of State John Kerry embrace. [link] On 11 April 2014 “Israel Imposes Sanctions on Palestinian Authority” [BY Mary Casey]
I attended the summit which was held Friday 7 March 2014 in the ballroom of the National Press Club in Washington DC. 8 hours, give or take, that move along fairly quickly. Taped by C-Span, it can be viewed at … Continue reading
“Are your loved ones trapped behind the wall?” — new video of Samah Sabawi poem.